Online Assessment Test – FACENOW
To access FACENOW smoothly, ensure that the following system requirements are fulfilled:
- Check min system requirements (RAM-512 MB, Dual Core 2 GHz, 15.4'' Screen).
- Check the www.speedtest.net for upload and download speed min each system
should get at least 256kbps
- Check for proxy server in the network by checking its setting in
Tools -> Internet Options -> Connection Tab -> LAN Settings in Internet Explorer
(same applies for all other browser)
- Open terminal/CMD type ping www.google.com and on success try tracert
www.facenow.in(windows) or traceroute www.facenow.in(linux)
- If trace route is not as above or fails contact the network administrator and resolve
- Check the system for any deep freeze like software’s installed which clears cache or
cookies on system restart.
- Browser should be chrome 28+.
- Check for firewall blocks like browse through www.facenow.in and take a demo test
and try closing the test in mid and resume test
- If any blocks found ask the administrator to white list the blocked URL e.g.: Cloud
Forge.net, face etc.
- Note: For BEC, Check the headphones properly wired and route the left and right channel. Click here to check.